Have skilled Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, and Home Health Aides provide you with the best care you can get in your own home.
We accept all patients under Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid waivers, and Managed Care Plans.
• Patient must be on Medicare
• Patient needs to be home bound
• Patient's condition must require a skilled level of nursing, physical, occupational, or speech therapy
on an intermittent basis
• A doctor must authorize the services
• This depends on your income level. Please contact your local office to find out if you
qualify for Medicaid
• Allows up to 14 hours per week of home health care services
• Patients with disabilities and under the age of 60 may qualify for Medicaid waivers
and may receive more than 14 hours per week. A case manager must authorize this
• A doctor must authorize home care services
• Patients enrolled with a MCP may also be eligible to receive home care services
• The doctor must authorize services and prior authorization is required from the MCP